SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!!
You know, I think I've used that blog title before - but it's just such a good and happy blog title.
Here's proof that spring is here -
Quincy is being teased by the millions of birds flying around just outside the window:
Chris put together our new patio set today!!!!!
Sara Kelly, from Channel 5 here in Des Moines, is coming over tonight with her boyfriend for a giill out. Should be a good time! She is bringing a Apple Snickers Salad for dessert.
And finally the biggest clue that Spring has Sprung...........................

The daffodils by our front stoop have come up!! Daffodils are my favorite flowers in all the world because they are the first to bloom! I love them!! In Georgia, they are blooing in February and it was a sign that my birthday was right around the corner. Love them!!
Happy Spring Everyone!

0 comments:
Post a Comment