I need a Pal.


I've decided to watch what I eat and drink. I haven't been gaining a huge amount of weight or anything - I just haven't been feeling as good about my self recently. My weight has been fluctuating between 152 and 157 every week and it affects how my suits fit for work, etc. The big thing that did it for me was when I forgot my suit jacket for work one day two weeks ago. I walked around the newsroom looking for one of my co-workers jackets that I might wear to do the weather and I could only find jackets that were size 6 or smaller! I just wanted to cry. I wear a size 8 or 10 and I could not even squeeze into the 6. It just looked ridiculous.
So hear I am making a few changes to my diet. I've decided to be more concious of how many calories I am eating and to keep track of them. I've also decided... NO MORE COKES. If you know me, you know I'm addicted. I went from just having one a week, to having just one a day, to .... well... just one didn't hurt, so I'm going to have another.
My goal is just to slim down a little... my goal at this point is to get down to 140. If I make it to that weight, then maybe 135. We'll see how things go.
My sister Stephanie told me about www.myfitnesspal.com She's a member and I'm hoping we can help each other and take this seriously. If you're interested in joining me in my weight loss efforts, and to maybe loose some weight yourself, I'd love to have you send me a friend request. Just search for my Profile Name: StPattysGrl. I hope to see you there!
So hear I am making a few changes to my diet. I've decided to be more concious of how many calories I am eating and to keep track of them. I've also decided... NO MORE COKES. If you know me, you know I'm addicted. I went from just having one a week, to having just one a day, to .... well... just one didn't hurt, so I'm going to have another.
My goal is just to slim down a little... my goal at this point is to get down to 140. If I make it to that weight, then maybe 135. We'll see how things go.
My sister Stephanie told me about www.myfitnesspal.com She's a member and I'm hoping we can help each other and take this seriously. If you're interested in joining me in my weight loss efforts, and to maybe loose some weight yourself, I'd love to have you send me a friend request. Just search for my Profile Name: StPattysGrl. I hope to see you there!

1 comments:
Good for you Megan. I think you look awesome, but I really applaude those who want to make a change for themselves and work at it, so yay. I would join ya, but I am a daily plate addict. Almost two months on there now and down 22.6 pounds! Whoot! Hugs and great job on the Coke! I am addicted to diet, which has no calories so I keep on. Haha.
Post a Comment