Topping Off the Homestead
We noticed this spring paint peeling off in a corner of our bathroom and ceiling popcorn falling off. Then when I did the big seasonal clothing switch and pulled a Rubbermaid tote from the top shelf of the guest room closet, I saw a big brown stain at the corner of the ceiling and the wall. Water damage. I finally made the connection (after some inquiries with my parents about what I was seeing).
We made the call to have the home insurance company come and look at our roof because we've been through lots of hail storms. They found hail damage and helped us with paying for getting a new roof.
The roof went up this Tuesday within 6 hours! Our lovely neighbor even Facebooked and texted me on the progress. She said there was a big crew and they were really working. When we arrived home after work, we had a gorgeous new roof which I really think makes this little house look even better! Here is a before and after!
June 2009
June 2011

0 comments:
Post a Comment