Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekly Menu: June 23, 2014

It has been a long time since I last posted on Megan's Moments, but I'm looking for away to get my meal plans organized each week and to see them written out in one place where I can find links to my recipes. So I thought it was about time to return. (We'll see how long this lasts? Right?)

Here's where we stand for the week of June 23rd:

Monday: Caesar Chicken Tortellini with a side salad
Tuesday: Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken with Zucchini Casserole
Wednesday: Hot Dogs with Suddenly Salad & Green Beans
Thursday: Cheeseburger Quesadillas with a side salad and grapes
Friday: Santa Fe Turkey Stuffed Peppers
Saturday: ???

I will come back and re-edit this as I figure out what I will be making.

I'll also try to post my dinner results, pictures, and other interesting happenings as I think of them.

0 comments: