Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day 2007

Another Valentine's Day has come and gone. But it's been a good one. Nothing too exciting, but nice. Chris surprised me YESTERDAY with a bouquet of multi-colored tulips. And from what I learned on the Today Show this morning - a bouquet of multi-colored tulips means the person giving the flowers thinks you are beautiful (apparently it's a bad thing if you get a bouquet of all yellow flowers).

I had an uneventful day at work today - did the noon show and worked on the presentation we are putting together for the Senior College at the Science Center. I also had a 9th Grader from a local high school come and shadow me for about three hours. It's interesting to be on the other side of that situation. I once shadowed Karen Minton from WSB-TV in Atlanta in college and I remember being super nervous about it! I was so intimidated. So I tried to be as friendly as possible.

After work, Chris and I went to Legends for dinner. It's a casual sports bar place. I had a bowl of their cheesy Chicken Tortilla soup and a chef salad. Yum. After dinner, we went and saw the new movie "Music and Lyrics" with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. See the next blog for more on that. (But I can tell you it was a really good and cute movie.)




0 comments: