The Fourth of July in Iowa
I heard from people at work that all the different presidential candidates are making all of these appearances at 4th of July events all over the state.
I thought I'd look it the appearances up and see if any of the canidates would be at the Urbandale parade.
It looks like Obama will be in Oskaloosa, Pella, and Beaverdale (a neighborhood in Des Moines). Hilary will be up in Clear Lake. Chris Dodd would be in Norwalk. Mitt Romney will be in Waukee.
Guess who will be in Urbandale? Democrat Joe Biden! I don't know much about him yet - but I'll have to check him out.

If you want to keep up with all of the presidential candidates and get an early start on learning about them, visit: http://www.iowavotes2008.com/ It's an awesome website that our TV station has put together and updates regularly.
For most of you, the candidates aren't even concerned with your state quite yet - so this site will give you some info on them - and help you to make your decision for next year. There is a lot of bios, behind the scenes video, stories, etc. It's pretty cool.

0 comments:
Post a Comment