Saturday, March 21, 2009


6 Months Old... Already

Nate turned 6 months old on March 14th. Can you believe that it's been 6 months? Wow. It goes fast. And he's changed so much.

At his 6 month appointment, he weighed in at 19 lbs, 12 oz. He's 29.25" long (still in the 100th percentile for length).

The most amazing thing about his appointment... he did not shed one tear or even flinch when getting his vaccinations! I have no idea how he did that. The nurse said he's definitely a tough baby. I guess so.

Nate's sitting now, rolling back and forth, says "ba ba ba" constantly, and is eating solids like carrots, sweet potatoes, and peas.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Cute new background.
It IS amazing how fast they grow. My baby will be 1 already in just two more weeks! I heard someone say recently that the time you spend raising kids will be the longest days and the shortest years of your life. I think that's about right.