Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday!



We celebrated my very first 29th Birthday on St. Patrick's Day. I will have to say that it was my most uneventful birthday ever. Being that I'm working the morning shift and now a mom, it didn't leave much room for partying.



After the noon show, I picked up Nate from daycare. Luckily, we were blessed with a gorgeous day with temperatures in the 60s! I took Nate for a walk that afternoon.


When Chris arrived home from work, we had our traditional corn beef and cabbage. I also opened all of the wonderful birthday cards that I received in the mail. It's so nice to hear from every one!

Other than that, the day was pretty typical and I was in bed and fast asleep by 7 PM.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Happy belated birthday. I celebrated my third 29th birthday just a few days before you. ;)
By the way, can we have some more weather like that again? Ha!