Velveeta Easy Chicken Primavera

I had this box of Velveeta in my cupboard and a bag of frozen broccoli in the freezer, so I was on the search for an easy recipe that might use both of them. I found this recipe on the Kraft website and it was VERY EASY just as the titled advertised. It was a big hit with Nathan... but he loves anything with noodles and cheese. I think he even actually ate the broccoli... which usually doesn't happen!
If you'd like the recipe, click here for the link.
I had this box of Velveeta in my cupboard and a bag of frozen broccoli in the freezer, so I was on the search for an easy recipe that might use both of them. I found this recipe on the Kraft website and it was VERY EASY just as the titled advertised. It was a big hit with Nathan... but he loves anything with noodles and cheese. I think he even actually ate the broccoli... which usually doesn't happen!
If you'd like the recipe, click here for the link.

0 comments:
Post a Comment