
French Dip with Italian Attitude!!
It's a dreary, rainy, cold day in Iowa. Chris had wanted chili and biscuts for dinner, but I just wasn't in the mood. I've been watching the new Rachel Ray show, and while she is very annoying... I do very much enjoy her cooking segments. Yesterday, I saw her make this French Dip deal and my mouth just watered. It seemed simple enough and very tasty looking. So I emailed Chris at work and asked if he'd mind French Dip. He was all for it! He's a French Dip lover (that explains why he married me)!
It was a very easy recipe and didn't take long at all. Here it is as I pulled the sandwiches from the oven. The french dip is in the pot to the right of the sandwiches. We made salads as a side dish.
Instead of writing the whole recipe out, I'm just going to link you up to the page with the recipe and pictures at Rachel Ray's website:
http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/?q=recipes/french-dip-with-italian-attitude
You should really take a look. There are some yummy looking pictures of the meal on that page.
Chris said this was one of his favorites! Scored again!
Now I'm ready for a night of Must See TV.... Thursdays my favorite night of the week! I'll be watching the season premieres of My Name is Earl, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, and ER.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Posted by Megan at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment