Sunday, October 08, 2006


The Departed

Go see this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!! This movie was awesome!!!!!!!!! Yes, it is gory... but it is so good. The fight between good and evil. Handsome men. Ahhhhh! I loved it!!!!

So this movie has every great actor in it. Let me list them for you:

Jack Nickelson
Matt Damon
Leonardo Dicaprio
Mark Wahlberg
Martin Sheen
Alec Baldwin

And these two are the hottest of them all:


Jack's character is crazy insane. He knows how to manipulate people.

Alec Baldwin (couldn't find a picture) made me laugh. And Mark Wahlberg cracks me up! His character is priceless and such a smartass. Love him!


Matt Damon is nice to look at and evil. But I don't want to give anything away.

And I could just faint watching Leo!!! I love him!!! He's my favorite. I don't know what it is about him... but whatever it is... ahh. I love to just look at him.

This whole movie is great: there is action, drama, love, hilarious lines where the audience laughed out loud, blood and guts. It has it all. I highly recommend that you see this one in the theater. And when you do see it, let me know what you think!!

0 comments: