Movie Review: 3:10 to Yuma
Can you say AWESOME MOVIE!?!?! This was a fantastic movie. It's a western flick with Russell Crowe, Christian Bale, and Luke Wilson. Fabulous!!
Russell Crowe is an outlaw, Ben Wade, who robs stage coaches and kills the innocent. He's so good in this role. You even start to like him!!! 
Christian Bale plays a down and out rancher just trying to support his family. He's about to loose the ranch and decides to help transport Ben Wade to another town to catch the train to Yuma (where the prison is). He's going to be paid $200 for the job. His boys think of him as a coward before all of this... and he's out to be seen as a brave man in their eyes.
There are tons of gunfights and explosions and sexy cowboys :) It's a really good movie.
And it's actually a re-make of the 1957 original!! (Which I think I'd like to see now!)
Now the previews weren't out there much. In fact, I only saw it once. My mom didn't even know what movie I was talking about and she loves westerns! So if you'd like to see the trailer. I've included it in another blog. Check it out!
In closing - you'll want to see this movie in the theater!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment