Thursday, September 20, 2007

Visit from Joe Montana, the Football Legend!


An exciting thing to report though - I was able to meet Joe Montana, the football legend, on Tuesday. He's doing a nationwide interview tour on his new website promoting healthy blood pressure. http://www.bpsuccesszone.com/ When I told Chris that morning, that Joe would be coming by the station. He went wacky on me! He left work, ran out to a sports store, and went to look for a hat he could bring to the station for Joe to autograph. He couldn't find a 49ers hat, so he went with the KC Chiefs. Joe played for both teams. I felt like a retard asking him for an autograph... as he wasn't there to give autographs. Oh well, the most he could say would be no. But he said sure and here's the final product.

Our noon anchor asked Joe to take a picture with him - so I stole the pic from the morning show blog to share with all of you!

Joe Montana is definately a handsome man :) But not as handsome as Chris, of course!

0 comments: