Monday, November 12, 2007

New Recipe: California Chicken Spaghetti


Now here is a fantastic recipe for you!!! Chris and I tried this California Chicken Spaghetti tonight. It was soooo easy to make and incredibly tasty, so flavorful!! You're going to love it.

California Chicken Spaghetti

Ingredients:
-1 pkg of uncooked angel hair or regular spaghetti pasta
-3 tbsp of olive oil
-4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips (I diced up package chicken tenders)
-2 tbsp chopped garlic-2 tbsp dried basil
-2 tbsp Cajun-style seasoning (I found a cajun seasoning from Target's Archer Farms brand)
-salt and pepper to taste
-10 roma tomatoes, diced (I used 6)
-2/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese


Directions:

1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain.

2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken pieces, and cook, stirring until browned on the outside. Stir in the garlic, basil, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper, then mix in the tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are semi soft, and chicken is cooked through. Toss with pasta, and serve with crumbled feta cheese on top.

And you are finished! And it is so good!! It's such a fresh and easy meal. I highly recommend this one.

0 comments: