Is He Alive??
Nate truly slept through the night last night! Thank the lord. Previously, he would wake up one or two times, but all he would need was his paci put back in his mouth (most of the time). Last night, that didn't even happen. We got Nate to bed around 7 PM. He woke up at 9:45 to nurse and was back in his bed conked out at 10:20. Now normally he would wake Dad up sometime after 4 AM. That didn't happen this morning. Chris when in to check on him at 7 AM and Nate was still asleep. When I talked with Chris on the phone, I asked if Nate was breathing! He was :)
The only bad thing is that I'm working the morning shift these days... so I did not get to enjoy sleeping through Nate's first night of straight sleep. Sad!! But at least Dad got a break!

1 comments:
Go Nate!! Yeah, for sleep!
Post a Comment