The Newest Weather Baby!

My co-worker Jeriann gave birth to her baby, Luke James Leary, on Monday February 2nd - Groundhog's Day. He weighed in at 8 lbs, 15 oz (two ounces heavier than Nate) and 21 inches long. Both are doing great! I had the chance to visit them in the hospital on Wednesday. It was strange going back to the hospital. It was my first time there since Nate was born. I was reliving all those initial feelings through my head and thinking how far we've come!
Jeriann will be on maternity leave through mid-April. During that time, I'm working her shift which is Monday through Friday mornings. I get to work at 3 AM and work until 1 PM. My first week doing this shift went well. I just need to learn not to push it with getting things done around the house at the last minute in the evenings. Bed time (6:30ish) tends to sneak up on me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment