This is a flavorful crockpot recipe that Chris and I enjoyed. The meat just fell off the bone. My only thing would be to have the sauce be thicker. I'm not sure exactly how I could do that.
- 5 chicken leg quarters, skin removed
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp minced garlic
With a sharp knife, cut leg quarters at the joints if desired. Place in a 4 quart slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic; pour over chicken
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until meat themometer inserted into the chicken reads 180 degrees.

1 comments:
Hi Megan,
I enjoy reading your blog! My husband and I are having friends over for dinner tomorrow night and had no idea what to cook ... so I'm going to try your cheesy chicken and vegetables! :) It looks good and fast. Thanks for sharing these recipes!
:)
Anna
Post a Comment