Variety of Videos
I have a backlog of videos that I have put off on posting online, so here is a blog with them all! Enjoy!
I have a backlog of videos that I have put off on posting online, so here is a blog with them all! Enjoy!
Nana and Nate Play Music
Nathan Pushing His Popper
Nathan Cheering The Twins
Nathan Helping with the Dishes
Nate and The Pickle
(I thought he wouldn't like it... but I was wrong.)

3 comments:
These are adorable. I think my fav is the one of Nate doing the dishes. My nephew, Nick, LOVES helping around the house too. :).
I love the pickle video. So reminds me of all you girls, dill pickles were and I believe still are one of your favorite snack foods.
My boys love pickles too!! Matt just can't believe it...he won't touch them. Surprise, surprise. :)
Post a Comment