Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Walterbachs: September to December 2010

My sister who is 8.9 months pregnant just recently inspired me. She completed her latest photobook chronicling the first year of her first born's life. I'm sure the fact that she is about to have baby #2 played a big part in wanting to get her first little one's book complete. Tonight, I went on a digital scrapbooking spree and finished the book I've been working on at Mixbook.com for the months between Nate's 2nd birthday and the end of December. Here is the finished product! I can't wait to order the print version of this (especially since I will be using a Groupon I bought for $50 worth of products at Mixbook for only $15)! Below is the slide show of the book, please let me know what you think of the final product. It took a lot of work!

| View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

1 comments:

DFWKnitter said...

Wow! your book looks great! I need to take lessons on how to always have pictures of everything from you!