Sunday, June 10, 2007

Dinner with the Neighbors

We had a good dinner with the neighbors, Jeremiah, Karen, and Julia! Karen and I had been at book club earlier in the afternoon and we got to talking. I told her I was trying a new recipe for Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs (see next blog for recipe) and she said she wasn't sure what they would be having for dinner. So I said - you guys should come over and eat with us!
We had the kabobs which were delicious (see next blog) - and ate leftover pasta, veggies (broccoli, carrots, and zucchini), and cheesy Texas Toast. Karen and Jeremiah bought a pie they had not yet eaten.

After dinner, Chris was playing around with Julia. We were trying to get her to smile for the camera. Here is the sequence of events:






Finally a smile!! (Chris is a natural, isn't he?)

0 comments: