At the recommendation of many friends and movie critics, Chris and I went out to see the movie Knocked Up last night. It is a hilarious movie!! I was laughing outloud non-stop.I thought Katherine Heigl (Allison) and Seth Rogan (Ben) were great together. They had fabulous chemistry - and they really made me want to root for Allison and Ben as a couple.
I also really like Debbie (Allison's sister) and her husband, Pete. I loved how they welcomed Ben into the family and really made it easy for the two of them to work through this and develop a relationship. Pete and Ben were great together - and the scene of the four of them at dinner and the two guys goofing off, really was reminiscent of some dinners I've had watching Chris with his friends. I'll also never look at Cirque du Soleil the same way again!
But this is a good movie and seems very real... all of the reactions and interactions.
The downsides: there is a lot of vulgar language and some unneccessary images during the birth of the baby.
I'd say spend the money to see this in the theaters.


0 comments:
Post a Comment