Baby Model
Luckily Nathan has generous Grandmothers and Aunts. The closet is lacking these days as he's outgrown all of his newborn to 9 month clothing. The Grandmothers and Aunts were quick to respond. I also made it to quite a few garage sales last week... boy, I love garage sale season!
Here are a few of his latest duds:
Luckily Nathan has generous Grandmothers and Aunts. The closet is lacking these days as he's outgrown all of his newborn to 9 month clothing. The Grandmothers and Aunts were quick to respond. I also made it to quite a few garage sales last week... boy, I love garage sale season!
Here are a few of his latest duds:
A lion outfit from Grams.
A "Future Physicist" onesie from Aunt Amee and new sweat pants from Grandma Kathy.
A Firefighter in Training outfit from Aunt Stephanie.
Ooops!! Down he goes!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment