Kraft Kraziness
I'm in love with the Kraft Foods magazine. It has so many good and simple recipes! What I love the most is that they are made from simple ingredients and their fast... perfect to make after a long day at work.
Here are the most recent recipes I've tried:
Easy Pleasing Meatloaf:
Here are the most recent recipes I've tried:
Easy Pleasing Meatloaf:

I have a meatloaf recipe that I stole from my mom. It calls for the usual dry onion soup and ketchup.... but this Kraft meatloaf calls for Stove Top Stuffing and barbeque sauce. It made a great difference! It had a tanginess to it that I really enjoyed.
Here's the recipe: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/easy-pleasing-meatloaf-57841.aspx
Weeknight Lasagna Toss:
Not a huge fan... It tasted too much like Hamburger Helper (which I don't like) but with lasagna noodles. But if you like lasagna and you like Hamburger Helper, this might be perfect for you!
Recipe: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/weeknight-lasagna-toss-95163.aspx?cm_re=1-_-1-_-RecentRecipe
Mac Chicken Cacciatore:

For any of you that followed my pregnancy, I craved mac and cheese non-stop. Well the craving continues... and this satisfied! Plus, it had a couple of pluses with the addition of tomatoes and green peppers (veggies) and chicken (protein). I gulped this down like nobody's business. I WILL be making this again!
Recipe: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/mac-chicken-cacciatore-112434.aspx?cm_re=1-_-1-_-RecentRecipe

0 comments:
Post a Comment