Monday, April 27, 2009

Chipotle Crusted Pork Tenderloins


I've never cooked a pork tenderloin before, but when I received this recipe idea in my in-box, I couldn't resist. I'm a sucker for Mexican food. I'm a sucker for spicy dishes... and this is spicy! It was also very quick. I just had to marinate it for 15 minutes and then it took 20 minutes to grill up. I could not find the Chipotle Powder at the regular grocery store... but did find it at Gateway Market (where they sell specialty foods... organic, sauces, seasonings, etc etc). It turned out delicious and very moist. Hmmmm.

I served it with a side of white rice with lime and cilantro (I admit that I used WAY TOO MUCH lime... maybe I shouldn't squeeze the entire lime into the rice next time...) ... as well, as a can of Mexican corn.

Here is the link to the recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chipotle-Crusted-Pork-Tenderloin/Detail.aspx

Now I'm feeling inspired to make my sister, Stephanies, salsa....

0 comments: