Thursday, January 14, 2010


Dixie Longate's Tupperware Party

My friend, Kristen and I went to one of the most unusual shows I've ever been to see... a Tupperware Party!! And it really was a party! You could buy Tupperware, if you wanted to. It was Dixie Longate's Tupperware Party. Definately for a more mature audience. Dixie had quite a different perspective on how to talk up her products. We laughed... hard!

Kristen and I were asked to sit on one of the couches up on the stage. Kristen was game... so was I! Some how I became the party lesbian and all of Dixie's comments in that regard was directed at me. For example, she thought her female parole officer would be a perfect fit for me. Craziness! And poor Kristen who is 7 months pregnant was the one who always "knew" what Dixie was talking about in her sexual innuendos... if you know what I mean! Ha!

Unfortunately, Kristen and I lost the "rimming" contest.... but Dixie was kind enough to pose for a picture with us after the party.


If you're interested in finding out more about the party while Dixie's in Des Moines, visit this website.

0 comments: