Hoisin-Glazed Salmon
I'll eat fish. I'll do it. I'm just usually not a fan of it. Fish just tastes too fishy to me! Silly, I know. I had a jar of Hoisin Sauce in the fridge that I need to use, so I search www.allrecipes.com and found this. WOW! I was pleased. The salmon turned out fabulous. I did not use the chili sauce as per the recipe (because I didn't have any and couldn't find any), but i just sprinkled in a bit of chili powder and added a little more garlic. The recipe turned out just great with this little change! I will be making this again.
For the recipe, click here.

2 comments:
they have chili sauce at hyvee. it is usually located near the ketchup. we use it in our homemade bbq chicken pot pie recipe. yummy
Homemade bbq chicken pot pie sounds delicious... I need the recipe!
Post a Comment