Baseball and Iowa: The Perfect Combination
The summer is not complete in Iowa without taking in an Iowa Cubs game. Chris and I have been to 3 games this season. We usually catch more games than that... but it's been difficult with a baby! We just recently went this weekend. The I-Cubs were playing New Orleans (8/23).
Here were are at the second game we went to (5/27)! We went with my high school buddy (Yes, we're both from Georgia), Randy... who just happens to now be a firefighter in Des Moines of all places!

And here we are on our first trip to see the I-Cubs (4/23)... We went with the Terharks. As you can see the girls really liked Nate! Nate on the other hand... wasn't so sure about the girls.

We have one more game on our calendar... the last game of the season on Sunday Sept. 6th.
The summer is not complete in Iowa without taking in an Iowa Cubs game. Chris and I have been to 3 games this season. We usually catch more games than that... but it's been difficult with a baby! We just recently went this weekend. The I-Cubs were playing New Orleans (8/23).

And here we are on our first trip to see the I-Cubs (4/23)... We went with the Terharks. As you can see the girls really liked Nate! Nate on the other hand... wasn't so sure about the girls.
We have one more game on our calendar... the last game of the season on Sunday Sept. 6th.

1 comments:
Great pictures!
Post a Comment