Naughty Nate!
I'm considering renaming this blog... Naughty Nate! Nathan has been showing a new side lately. Fussy most of the time, flails backwards arching his back so that I can't strap him into his carseat, won't sit or stand when I set him down so he ends up lying across the floor crying, throwing food on the floor from his high chair when eating, when he tips over or hits his head he cries bloody murder like he's in pain or agony with tears and everything. What happened to my sweet little guy?! I don't like him "testing" me. Argh. Now I really feel like I'm a parent. Before it was all just fun!

1 comments:
I think it's a phase. Don't get me wrong, the ornery will always be there from now on, and it will get stronger... but the sweetness will be back.
My youngest son is 2 1/2 and can throw quite the tantrum, but the sweet boy is returning.
Just make sure he's getting enough rest, that can really affect his mood. Also breathe deep and stay calm... that helps both of you. This too shall pass! :)
I do think it's definitely a transition time from babyhood to toddlerhood.
Post a Comment