Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Can't Wait

My girlfriend, Kristen, just couldn't wait or maybe I should say her baby couldn't wait... She was due to have her first child on April 10th. I told her she had to wait until April 16th, the day I would be back in Iowa from our Texas trip. Nope, couldn't do it! Kristen started having contractions the morning of Saturday April 10th and had a new baby boy in her arms by 4:30 that afternoon! When this girl means business, she means business. Gideon Michael was a good 7 lbs 3 oz and was 19 inches long. He has a head full of light brown hair.


I was able to meet him for the first time on Saturday and he was just precious! It's so odd holding a newborn after you've had a baby. You forget so QUICKLY how much they change and grow.


0 comments: