Easter Egg Hunt!!
We've had a blast taking Nate to his first Easter Egg hunts. I don't think he quite gets the concept of hunting for Easter Eggs, but we've at least been able to enjoy some nice days.
Chris took Nate to his first hunt on March 27th at our church, St. Francis of Assisi. It was an indoor hunt. Nate wanted nothing to do with the Easter Bunny.
In fact, he preferred looking at one kid's Thomas the Tank Engine backpack rather than Easter Eggs.
Today (April 3rd), Chris and I took him to the Living History Farms Easter Party once I got done at work. We had a glorious day! Temperatures were not in the 80s, but we did have a brilliant blue sky and temps in the mid to upper 40s. It was a fun event with tons of families!
The hunt is on!!
It was a beautiful morning and I'm glad we had the time and opportunity to spend time outdoors!

0 comments:
Post a Comment