Lemon Pepper Chicken and Cheesy Spinach Rice Pilaf
Last week, I tried a new Rachael Ray recipe (haven't tried one in a while) but this caught my eye as being simple, easy, and healthy.
As always I decided to make it harder than I needed to be... I butchered my own whole chicken. Yes, I butchered a raw whole chicken. Why did I do this? I am not sure. In the process, I realized I could have bought the chicken already cut up in pieces (quartered, I believe, is what it's called). Luckily, Nate was in a good mood while I attempted to rip the chicken apart and he just happily jumped away in his jumperoo.
Anyways, once the chicken was all marinated and grilled - all was good.
The Cheesy Spinach Rice Pilaf was also delicious... and so much healthier than cooking those pre-packaged rice or pasta sides. You could just taste that there was a ton less salt. With the addition of cheese and spinach (two of my favorites)... I was in taste bud heaven!
Here is the link to the two recipes: Lemon Pepper Chicken and Cheesey Spinach Rice Pilaf

0 comments:
Post a Comment