Ranch-Style Steak Kabobs
I pieced together the kabobs. Sara manned the grilled. We also grilled basalmic vinagrette asparagus. It turned out fantastic!
The kabobs were made by going back and forth with thin pieces of steak, cherry tomatoes and red potatoes. Then you brush them with ranch dressing before and during the final 2 minutes of grilling... grilling about 10 minutes. This was not in the recipe but we also seasoned the meat with onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika.
Delish! One of the best recipes, I've tried. (I think it was Sara's suggestion of the additional seasonings.)
Click here for the recipe.

1 comments:
Hey Megan! Looks like your doing great, congrats on your little man (I know that's a little late!). I saw you were following my blog and finally got around to adding yours to mine (hope you don't mind). I am going to have to try some of your recipes, too, yum :)
Post a Comment