Mother's Day 2009
One Mother's Day down.... many many more to go! We did not do anything too spectacular. I worked early Sunday morning and woke up to a Mother's Day card waiting for me on the kitchen table. On Saturday, Chris, Nate, and I went shopping for flowers for the front yard and front porch - so we spent the afternoon planting flowers while Nate played in the shade.
One Mother's Day down.... many many more to go! We did not do anything too spectacular. I worked early Sunday morning and woke up to a Mother's Day card waiting for me on the kitchen table. On Saturday, Chris, Nate, and I went shopping for flowers for the front yard and front porch - so we spent the afternoon planting flowers while Nate played in the shade.
The weather was incredibly perfect - High of 66 degrees, Mostly Sunny Skies, and No Wind! Of course, Mom and Dad had to take a couple of breaks in the shade with Nate.
Get back to work, Dad!
We did give in to one of my temptations... Chinese Buffet. Yes, not a romantic or fancy meal - but I love Chinese Buffets :)
Nate had a taste of a green bean and he was not a fan!

0 comments:
Post a Comment