Sunday, January 25, 2009


Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms

Typically when we're invited over to a friend's and asked to bring an appetizer or dessert, I run to the grocery store and grab a bag of chips or box of cookies. I don't know what got into me today. We had a dominoes afternoon planned with our neighbors today... and I decided I was going to make Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms! What?! I only get something like that at a restaurant. I can't stuff them myself?!

Well, I did it!! It was tedious ripping out the stems... but in the end, it was all good. The stuffing mixture ended up being double what I actually needed to fill these small little mushrooms.

This was another one of those quick and easy Kraft recipes.

The picture does not look very pretty (in fact, it looks a little scary)... but they tasted so good!

Here is the recipe: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/spinach-stuffed-mushrooms-75374.aspx

0 comments: