Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Britney Baby!!!!

I had my first night out with the girls.... in a long while. I went with my friend Tracy and a gal from the gym (and her friend) to see Britney Spears in concert on Friday September 11th. It was an awesome show! Definately not a "concert"... as there's no way Britney was actually singing during all of the dancing she was doing... but it was a good show despite that.

It was just so fun to dance and sing. The show was quite a spectacle with a circus theme and many circus "acts" (magicians, trapeze artist, clowns, etc).

The costume changes were amazing. I think she had about 10 different wardrobe changes.

Call me a dork, but I was a Britney fan back in the Hit Me Baby One More Time days.... and I can't help but still love her music. It's so upbeat and I love working out to it. It keeps me working hard.

It was fun to having a little bit of Hollywood come to Iowa.


And as soon as the show began, it was over. Brit jetted off the stage with security right behind her and waiting for her at the ramp off the stage. Britney's bus was probably out of town before we were even out of the parking lot!

0 comments: