A New Man
My little Nathan is doing so well! We had a little scare on Wednesday night when his catheter appeared to be getting longer and longer and longer. Thursday morning, it fell out. I was so afraid the doctor would put a new one in. But nope, that did not happen. The doctor said it was okay that it had fallen out. Woo hoo!
Nathan really isn't hurting any more. The only thing that was bothering him was that dang catheter. But it's history. On Wednesday, we'll be taking him in again for the surgeon to take a look and determine if it's healing as it should. We'll probably have another follow up in a couple months.
We also got the bill for this procedure. Gulp.

1 comments:
I've been a bit behind on reding blogs lately, and was surprised to read about Nathan's surgery when I found some time to catch up on reading today. It's so difficult, as a mom, to see your child have to go through a procedure or operation or be in discomfort like that. I'm so glad to hear that it has all gone well as it has, and that Nathan is back to being his happy little self again. I hope his healing continues to go perfectly and he has no memory of it after this. :)
Post a Comment