Friday, September 16, 2011

Hy-Vee Shopping Trip 9/16

I only saved $5.50 with coupons this week, but there were some pretty sweet deals as most of the items were also on sale. I only spent $52.42 this week, as I have a lot of the basics to make our meals this week. Plus it's a weird week... Chris and Nate are out of town Saturday and Sunday and then Chris is gone again Tuesday through Thursday.

Here were my best coupon deals this week:

  • Wholly Guacamole - Sale: 2 for $4, used a $2/1 coupon found on Wholly Guacamole's FB Page. Offered today in celebration of National Guacamole Day = FREE
  • Hot Pockets - Sale: $2/each, used a $1/2 coupon from SmartSource online = $1.50/each
  • Pop Secret - Friday Sale: 2 for $4, Used Pop Secret Manufacturers Newspaper Coupon for .50/2 = $1.75/each
  • Select General Mills Cereal (Including Trix) - Sale: $2.50, Used Trix Manufactor's Coupon from Target.com for $1/1 = $1.50/each (I had another coupon... should have bought 2!)
  • Blue Bunny Ice Cream - Friday Sale: $2.50/each, Used Blue Bunny Website Coupon for $1/1 = $1.50 each

Some of the other advertised deals that I really liked:

  • Hy-Vee Pasta: 3 for $2
  • Hy-Vee Mac and Cheese: .29
  • Sara Lee Honey Wheat Bread: $1.49
  • Hy-Vee Frozen Meatballs: $2.50
  • 2 lb Baby Carrots: $1.88
  • Dole Bananas: .39/lb
  • Green Seedless Grapes: $1.18/lb
  • Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts: $1.58/lb




0 comments: