Monday, September 12, 2011

So Many Surprises!

With Nana and Pa's visit come so many surprises! They only get to see him two or three times a year, so when they do, they go all out! This visit, they brought with them a table that Pa made for me when I was a toddler. I played at this table all the time when I was a kid. It sat next to our little play kitchen. Nathan found a new use for it - trains! It will be a fun table to play games at and to color at, as well as other art.


Pa also made something new for Nathan. His very own drawing board. It's a white board with a roll of paper that he can write on. It's a beautiful blue color! We've hung it in the playroom down stairs. I can't wait to see all of the beautiful art Nathan creates for me.


While out and about hitting some garage sales, we came across a really nice looking sand box. Not the usual Little Tykes Turtle sandbox. It is in really good shape and is a great size! Pa decided to buy the sandbox for Nate. We got it just in time to enjoy for another few weeks before the cold sets in.


0 comments: