Monday, September 12, 2011

Nathan: Our Little Scholar

Nathan's first day of 3 Year Old Preschool was Wednesday September 6th. He was so excited and did so well! I wasn't sure if he'd tear up when I left or be scared, but nope - he had no problem as I left the room! He's attending the Science Center of Iowa Preschool. It's very convenient to both Chris and I's offices, making it easier to pick him up and get him back to daycare during the work day.

Nate's first day was also extra special because he was the only 2 year old in his 3 year old class! Nate's birthday is the day before the cut-off. So he's the absolute youngest kid in his class. Not only that... he's the tallest! He's head and shoulders above all the other kids in the class. It's crazy. We'll see how he does this first year and then decide if he should go to to 4 year old preschool next year or do another year of 3 year old preschool.

Nate's preschool is a special one day a week program where the kids get to participate in different activities and programs that go on on a daily basis around the Science Center. The topic this month is "Back to School".

0 comments: