Bon Jovi Rocks!
So my girl, Leann, has opened many rockin' doors for me. First, Britney Spears... now Bon Jovi! This rock legend's career began just two years after I was born, so I've grown up with his music on the radio.
I couldn't miss an opportunity to see him live and have a Girls Night Out!
The music was fantastic. I will admit that I did not know all the songs - but I did know and was able to sing along to the majority of them. And so was Leann... see below.
I've never seen Wells Fargo Arena this full. Sold out... from top to floor. Great Iowa turnout!
It was a fantastic night where you almost felt like you were back in the 1980s. The big difference - I was able to drink a beer and stay up past 8 PM :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment